Question on Cricket @ Chiminey

Does UBC or California Building Code have anything called out as far as a cricket requirement @ a chiminey? I have been looking online and it seems that any chiminy over 30" in width requires a cricket.......but I don't klnow if that applies to UBC code. Also if it does require it can you tell me the slope of the cricket. Again lookin online I came upon an article that said the slope should be the same as the roof. But I don't know if this is a UBC standard. Can someone please answer this.
* IBC * calls for the ridge of the cricket to be a fraction of the width of the chimney. Fractions range from 1/8 for 3:12 roof to 1/2 for 12:12 roof.
TB