Provide House 3d rendering

Dear Sirs,

I would like to introduce us--- Maliang Graphic, We are a specialized computer vision design company, and we know you are one of the best online sources for quality house plans. We shall be pleased to enter into direct business relations with you at an early date. We have abundant experience on the house illustration. We provide high quality 3d rendering work with a very lifelike, realistic style. We can provide you a perfect service, while the price is relatively lower. Our design office is located in China. We can cooperate with each other like this way=EF=BC=9A

1=E3=80=81 You tell us your needs, and give us the source data by CAD files or other digital pictures for our reference. 2=E3=80=81 We give you the draft of 3D model file within two workdays., and you check it if the house model has any mistakes. 3=E3=80=81 We modify, and finish the final picture according to your comments. 4=E3=80=81 You pay the bill. 5=E3=80=81 We are responsible to make minor changes that inclu= de colors and environment adjustment even after the payment. This can be made by online, E-mail w4950 snipped-for-privacy@sina.com MSN w4950 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com . Yahoo Messenger w4950_cn We promise we will keep secret about your source data absolutely. And your source data will be deleted completely from our computers after the delivery. You can visit our website
to find out more information about us. I believe our service will help you to be more successful. We look forward to your favorable reply.=20 Yours faithfully, Maliang
Reply to
w4950_cn