price burst view 3D

hello i am freelance in graphism and so my english is horrible i am going to try to explain my problem i find sometimes some illustration done with illustrator or doing with hands which represent the interior of a house or a mecanism. someone knows a link with image and a price to have an idea ? thx

Your question is not totally clear, but maybe this will help:
http://sketchup.google.com
--
Edgar