Philip Johnson Glass House is opening up for tours this summer

think I might check out the end of the day tour.

Check out the Events page - be prepared to say WTF?!

RicodJour

PJ always was a style "sex trade worker".

Notice the graffiti stain? Kids have no respect these days.

I wonder when the wiggly designers are going to finally take a whack at re-designing the lowly rectangular door. Their visions always seem to crumble whenever they hit the lowly hinge.....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

ROADTRIP!!!!! ;-)

jojo

Reply to
jojo

Dinner in the Glass House $50,000 Host a once in a lifetime intimate gathering inside Philip Johnson's iconic home for ten guests with a tour by Glass House executive director Christy MacLear. Your guests will enjoy cocktails in the painting gallery featuring iconic works from Johnson and Whitney's private collection, followed by a seated dinner in Glass House. This very special private dinner in one of America's greatest architectural landmarks will be available on a limited basis from April through June 2007, before this site opens to the public.

your buying dinner right?

Reply to
jojo

It's about an hour and a bit from me. I figure I'll take the End of the Day tour at some point this summer. Slip away unnoticed, hide in a tree until everyone leaves, then conduct experiments about what really happens to people who live in glass houses.

I'll need some accomplices, of course. A fine feckless female or five and a famous filthy fotographer.

RicodJour

out ;-( jojo

Reply to
jojo

Sissy. You've got the crotch rocker, pop some pills and make a day of the drive. I used to do NY to NOLA in a day - and no pills.

RicodJour

This little guy keeps me home!

jojo

home!

Shove the little goober into a saddlebag, poke a couple of holes in the bag so he can breath, give him a portable DVD player and a few Lunchables and the kid'll be just fine.

RicodJour

hmmmm.....or I could just get him his own...

jojo

Just the info I failed to find two days ago. Thanks.

Reply to
gruhn