Philip Johnson Glass House is opening up for tours this summer

http://www.philipjohnsonglasshouse.org/visit.html I think I might check out the end of the day tour.
Check out the Events page - be prepared to say WTF?!

PJ always was a style "sex trade worker".
Notice the graffiti stain? Kids have no respect these days.
I wonder when the wiggly designers are going to finally take a whack at re-designing the lowly rectangular door. Their visions always seem to crumble whenever they hit the lowly hinge.....

ROADTRIP!!!!! ;-)
jojo

It's about an hour and a bit from me. I figure I'll take the End of the Day tour at some point this summer. Slip away unnoticed, hide in a tree until everyone leaves, then conduct experiments about what really happens to people who live in glass houses.
I'll need some accomplices, of course. A fine feckless female or five and a famous filthy fotographer.
A fine feckless female or five and a famous filthy fotographer.
http://tinyurl.com/2tzhx2 I'm out ;-( jojo

Sissy. You've got the crotch rocker, pop some pills and make a day of the drive. I used to do NY to NOLA in a day - and no pills.
wrote in message

This little guy keeps me home! http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u81/jojopenny/Rodeo%202007/?action=view&current 74406054.pbw

Shove the little goober into a saddlebag, poke a couple of holes in the bag so he can breath, give him a portable DVD player and a few Lunchables and the kid'll be just fine.
wrote in message

hmmmm.....or I could just get him his own...
http://www.webbikeworld.com/ducati-motorcycles/ducati-photos/children-motorcycle.jpg

Dinner in the Glass House $50,000 Host a once in a lifetime intimate gathering inside Philip Johnson's iconic home for ten guests with a tour by Glass House executive director Christy MacLear. Your guests will enjoy cocktails in the painting gallery featuring iconic works from Johnson and Whitney's private collection, followed by a seated dinner in Glass House. This very special private dinner in one of America's greatest architectural landmarks will be available on a limited basis from April through June 2007, before this site opens to the public.
your buying dinner right?

Just the info I failed to find two days ago. Thanks.