How Structural Analysis of Buildings works? Part -1

Structural analysis is a method to monitor the considerable dependability of a structure of a building such as residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Know your building structure=92s behavior now!!

For more information, please contact us at:

cadserviceslondon

Sigh. There are so many things wrong with those two sentences, on so many levels, I don't know where to start.

Summation: you're not only a spamming idiot, you're very, very stupid.

RicodJour

"considerable dependability", no thanks, I choose "complete dependability".

I swear that if the end of that statement (...structure?s behavior now!!) had two more exclamation points and a dozen periods I'd have been convinced that we were being visited by the ghost of AO...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully..."

Warm Worm

Reply to
creative1986