How Structural Analysis of Buildings works? Part -1

Structural analysis is a method to monitor the considerable dependability of a structure of a building such as residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Know your building structure’s behavior now!!
For more information, please contact us at: http://www.cadserviceslondon.com/structural-analysis.php
Add pictures here
✖

Sigh. There are so many things wrong with those two sentences, on so many levels, I don't know where to start.
Summation: you're not only a spamming idiot, you're very, very stupid.
✖

"considerable dependability", no thanks, I choose "complete dependability".
I swear that if the end of that statement (...structure’s behavior now!!) had two more exclamation points and a dozen periods I'd have been convinced that we were being visited by the ghost of AO...
Add pictures here
✖

Add pictures here
✖

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully..."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20Jcrk6jGfo

Add pictures here
✖