Structural analysis is one of the most significant elements in
Building Structural Engineering. Structural analysis is used in quite
a big amount for steel detailing, reinforcement detailing, concrete
detailing and industrial region. Structural analysis needs massive
concentration and strategy planning.
Structural analysis of buildings combines current and emergent
technologies to produce accurate prediction of different types of
reinforced concrete structures, residences and other building
structures for different end uses. Structural analysis basically works
out as a method of prediction of behavior of any building structure.
Structural analysis works according to set of certain laws of physics
and engineering mathematics required to study and predict the behavior
of building structures. Structure analysis consists of predicting the
behavior of any building’s structure. This covers following:
• How your building structure is going to handle loads
• How capable your building structure will be when it will face
• How your building structure will withstand external forces and loads
Structural analysis services can workout brilliantly in followings:
• Reinforced Cement Concrete Structures like buildings, tanks,
retaining walls etc.
• Structural Steel plate girder, truss girder, gantries, industrial
• Deteriorated structures
• Wooden structures like fish repair centers, sheds, residential
• Composite structures
• Pre-stressed and Post-tensioned structures like parking structures
Here structural analysis mainly focuses on computation of
deformations, internal forces and stresses as far as above mentioned
things are concerned. It is to drive the building design process or
prove the soundness of a building’s design without a dependence on
directly testing it.
For more information about structural analysis, please contact us at:
Or drop an email at: email@example.com