HELP URGENTLY

hi , im student of 3rd yr - iit roorkee , i have to deliver a seminar on zaha hadid's work and philosophy . if any body has any sort of help please fwd it to me ASAP.
Draw funny. Try not to build until after you're famous.
Carry a box full of shards of glass and chunks of metal. Trip over the edge of the rug and spill the contents.

BANSAL wrote:

alt.architecture FAQ =================== 1. What architecture school should I go to? [Common Variant: How good is the University of 'X'?] 2. Can someone help me with my homework? 3. Where can I find free plans/design work/engineering calcs on the internet? 4. What CAD program is best/should I buy? 5. Is architecture a good career choice? 6. Am I being overcharged by my architect? 7. What does everyone think of this famous architect's work? 8. Why should I hire an architect when I can draw the plans with [insert name of extremely cheap drafting software here] on my own computer? 9. Where can I find 'X'? 10. What's a good gift for a teenager who wants to be an architect? 11. Please go to my website. 12. Why are architects so incompetent? 13. May I advertise in alt.architecture?
Frequently Offered Answers on alt.architecture:
1. What architecture school should I go to? [Common Variant: How good is the University of 'X'?]
It's up to you. [Variant: "LOL!!!!"]
2. Can someone help me with my homework?
Nah. See question/answer #9 and stop asking others to do your work.
3. Where can I find free plans/design work/engineering calcs on the internet?
http://www.alltheplansintheworld.com/instantarchitect/egan.html http://www.freearchitecture.com / http://www.allthefreecadsoftware.com/instantplans /
4. What CAD program is best/should I buy?
Try the alt.cad newsgroup. We're pretentious artistes at alt.architecture.
5. Is architecture a good career choice?
LOL! We can only hope so.
6. Am I being overcharged by my architect?
LOL! We can only hope so.
7. What does everyone think of this famous architect's work?
AUGH!
8. Why should I hire an architect when I can draw the plans with [insert name of extremely cheap drafting software here] on my own computer?
You get what you pay for [or don't pay for--RE: Congressman James Trafficant's self-defense].
9. Where can I find 'X'?
Leave us alone. Try http://www.google.com instead.
10. What's a good gift for a teenager who wants to be an architect?
Space.
11. Please go to my website.
That's not a question.
12. Why are architects so incompetent?
Only in Hong Kong. They're all good everywhere else.
13. May I advertise in alt.architecture?
Only if your first name is not Ralph or Anthony. Otherwise, feel free.