Great looking, small sports hall

Found this at www.worldarchitecturenews.com . Rather large hall in a small community incorporated into rural tissue. Looks good. Direct link http://www.worldarchitecturenews.com/index.php?fuseaction=wanappln.projectview&upload_id 7
And architects: http://www.3lhd.com
So I have a new account. No more spam :)))
danko wrote:

Stupid flash site.
For some reason they feel the need to use all 1600x1200 pixels of my screen real estate. What the hell were they thinking. Oh that's right they weren't, they used flash :).
--
Edgar