Folk songs of the far right wing

I wonder how the far right has influenced the GSA and their new nomination of Thomas Gordon Smith as Associate Director (or some such) for architecture.

Reply to
GrandTradition

He's their man. You think it's just a coincidence?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Believe me, I get your drift. But if he was really their man, it seems like the gov't could have pushed him beyond the unexpected associate position. I think they want a traditionalist on board without pissing off too many modernists, who generally run the architectural show these days.

Reply to
GrandTradition

I guess I should have used a winky-smiley....

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Immeasurably. :)

RicodJour

I'm sorry, Michael, but as moderator I must remind you that I've revoked your emoticon privileges. People are still upset at that obscene Farsi emoticon stunt you pulled back in April. Six months with good behavior and you'll be able to ;) again.

RicodJour

Man that's harsh.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn

Harsh?! He single-handedly had the internet emoticon industry's collective backs against the wall. For a while there it seemed we'd never :) again. It was a close call, but luckily cooler heads prevailed.

RicodJour

I offended someone with my Fartsy?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Tush-ay, Michael!

RicodJour

This is getting assinine.

Reply to
Señor Popcorn

Ever since we gave Don keys to the washroom.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich