Folk songs of the far right wing

http://folksongsofthefarrightwing.cf.huffingtonpost.com /

I wonder how the far right has influenced the GSA and their new nomination of Thomas Gordon Smith as Associate Director (or some such) for architecture.

He's their man. You think it's just a coincidence?

Believe me, I get your drift. But if he was really their man, it seems like the gov't could have pushed him beyond the unexpected associate position. I think they want a traditionalist on board without pissing off too many modernists, who generally run the architectural show these days.

I guess I should have used a winky-smiley....

I'm sorry, Michael, but as moderator I must remind you that I've revoked your emoticon privileges. People are still upset at that obscene Farsi emoticon stunt you pulled back in April. Six months with good behavior and you'll be able to ;) again.
RicodJour wrote:

Man that's harsh.

Harsh?! He single-handedly had the internet emoticon industry's collective backs against the wall. For a while there it seemed we'd never :) again. It was a close call, but luckily cooler heads prevailed.
wrote in message

I offended someone with my Fartsy?

Tush-ay, Michael!
RicodJour wrote:

This is getting assinine.
wrote in message

Ever since we gave Don keys to the washroom.

Immeasurably. :)