door pulls and handles

I have a commercial store front door (aluminum framed glass) inside my house (well don't ask me why) and I need to replace the door handle and push bar only I don't want to use the standard ugly ones they sell at locksmith shops, are there nicer ones I can find online?
I found some here:
http://www.dorma.com/en/prod/door_control/ogro_door_furniture_and_fittings /(code)/overview
but it looks like they don't sell to the public. Seems a few sites I found are like that. There is no online site that caters to individuals?
I have ordered from Mockett.com before and they are nice, too bad they don't have door hardware.
MC

http://www.dorma.com/en/prod/door_control/ogro_door_furniture_and_fittings /(code)/overview
and several other manufacturers produce fine entrance door hardware in many finishes. Google them. EDS