Corduroy Appreciation Club [OT]

This is for the designer, architect, builder, architecture-appreciator, who appreciates corduroy: http://www.corduroyclub.com/about.html
http://www.corduroyclub.com/11_11_Image1.html
Hey! Where's Betsy's corduroy?!
http://www.corduroyclub.com/11_11_Image4.html
An award for exemplary usage of corduroy.
Muchas Gracias for the link, Seor.
My only problem with corduroy is that you don't seem to able to by the really lush stuff periodically as the fashion cycle does it's thing. I realize that I am probably walking into a humiliating trap by admitting that to you, but I don't care. ): P
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca

I was initially online looking for info on anisotropy, which lead to something about the effects of light on velvet, which lead to corduroy, and then to the club. Deadpan humourous, but I doubt I could attend a meeting with a straight face. It didn't matter that I was wearing a pair of blue cords and a brown cord vest at the time, or, to make matters even cozier, a cableknit sweater underneath. I wonder what the club's members do for a living. Their site is reasonably tasteful in a borderline kind of way, and the whale is right out of the blue and a nice touch.
What's the "really lush stuff"?

I was initially online looking for info on anisotropy, which lead to something about the effects of light on velvet, which lead to corduroy, and then to the club. Deadpan humourous, but I doubt I could attend a meeting with a straight face. It didn't matter that I was wearing a pair of blue cords and a brown cord vest at the time, or, to make matters even cozier, a cableknit sweater underneath. I wonder what the club's members do for a living. Their site is reasonably tasteful in a borderline kind of way, and the whale is right out of the blue and a nice touch.
What's the "really lush stuff"?
A really thick, soft, heavy, lustrous cord that's sucks the sound right out of a noisy room.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca