CAN SOMEONE POST REVIT ARCHITECTURE Plz!

-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.9 Beta 2 Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

First, get bit torrent software:
This is the one I currently use (a little boated, but fairly user-friendly, and with some options):
http://www.techcrunch.com/2007/06/21/vuze-bittorrent-with-a-friendly-legal-face/
Then, Google something like: "revit architecture" torrent. Example:
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/1875836/Autodesk_Revit_Architecture_2_8
Next, with the money you make, consider investing some of it in open source architectural solutions so we can avoid having to do these things.