--
Charles Jones [ snipped-for-privacy@frii.com ]
Loveland, Colorado, USA
Ditto.

EDS
On Jan 22, 1:39pm, "Pierre Levesque"

Sorry to hear about Bob.
Pierre Levesque wrote:

Thanks Pierre. It seems like only yesterday Bob and I shared the windstorm we had out here on the west coast.
I wonder if there's something we could do or send to let his people know what we thought of him...flowers seems unimaginative but do-able...There's still time, and the obit give coordinates.

I posted a message in Bob's guestbook on his obit page: http://tinyurl.com/2acw9z
On behalf of all Bob's "virtual" friends on alt.architecture in USENET, we are sorry to read about Bob's passing. May he rest-in-peace.
Pierre Levesque, AIA (New York, NY, NY)

Today, Jan 22nd is my deceased brother Bob's birthdate. My brother Bob died in a car accident in 1989. I saw the name and date in that post and got a chill up my spine...
Pierre Levesque wrote:

That's rough. Life really is fragile and fleeting when you think about it. Anyway, thanks for the post on our behalves. You have my blessing, and I think it's a fine compromise to Michael's thoughtful idea.

Thanks Pierre, for that and the links.

THat's sad. I only knew him from here, but he was one of those people who always had interesting ideas and constructive thoughts to contribute.