Reply to
TheRebarGuy

Damn

Reply to
Charles Jones

Ditto.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Another good one gone. Always enjoyed his comments. EDS

Reply to
EDS

Sorry to hear about Bob.

Reply to
rustyjames

Thanks Pierre. It seems like only yesterday Bob and I shared the windstorm we had out here on the west coast.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I posted a message in Bob's guestbook on his obit page:

On behalf of all Bob's "virtual" friends on alt.architecture in USENET, we are sorry to read about Bob's passing. May he rest-in-peace.

Pierre Levesque, AIA (New York, NY, NY)

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

PS... I just went to see the post I made to Bob Morrison's obit guestbook. Today, Jan 22nd is my deceased brother Bob's birthdate. My brother Bob died in a car accident in 1989. I saw the name and date in that post and got a chill up my spine...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

That's rough. Life really is fragile and fleeting when you think about it. Anyway, thanks for the post on our behalves. You have my blessing, and I think it's a fine compromise to Michael's thoughtful idea.

Reply to
Warm Worm

Thanks Pierre, for that and the links.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

"Pierre Levesque" wrote in news:bLqlj.4126$Ev6.2248@trndny07:

THat's sad. I only knew him from here, but he was one of those people who always had interesting ideas and constructive thoughts to contribute.

Reply to
Kris Krieger