About I.I.T

Hi. I was interested in architecture since I was young and I'm currently studying in New York now (not as an architecture major). I'm planning to transfer to I.I.T (Illinois- Institute of Technology) as an architecture major. Is it a good college to learn architecture? Is it well-known school for architects? I heard that Mies Van der Rohe built many buildings of I.I.T campus, and it looks beautiful. But I don't really know so much about the school's reputation. Please give me an information :-)

I don't know.

Yes.
You've _heard_ that? You've been interested in architecture since you were young?
You're already planning to transfer and you just thought of these questions?

architecture Yes. I mean since highschool years lol

Thanks:-)