Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

New York Architects
Find quality, experienced New York architects here Home - Homeguide411

RicodJour taking Don's place
Don't know but it seems like 'RicodJour' is taking Don's place while Don is busy with the Mississippi River.

Tadao Ando
(From the latest issue of TIME magazine): Read the latest stories about on Time http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1816490,00.html
1
1

Re: STICK IT !!!
It'll work. You could have also used joint compound. R
8
8

New Website
ENERGY was formed in the late 1980's to calculate reports for Northern Californian drafters, designers and architects. These reports are now known as Title 24 reports and they now offer an online...
1
1

Historic preservation
Get the latest travel news, tips, videos and photography from destinations all over the globe. Explore thousands of locations with travel guides and content from trusted sources.

Re: Green Building
Here's an interesting article from the local paper. I don't want tol bust on these guys in particular, but if you have a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, grourmet kitchen VACATION CONDO, isn't it; by...
19
19

FA Japanese Homes Architecture Design rare 1st. 1885
Japanese Homes & Their Surroundings,Illustrated by Edward S Morse US Boston 1885, Ticknor & Company. Blue decorated cloth, very good, 372p., top edge gilt,, 307 b.w. illustrations in the text by the...

Eiffel Tower timelapse film
at http://zsmith.org

British Standards Online
News for group Members who need to access a reliable source of British Standards, Content Online Ltd are the UK's fastest growing provider of Standards and related date, see for more details. You...
1
1

Re: Granny cabins/demographics?
"Ken S. Tucker" wrote in news:f7b9c36a-3804-4869- WOuldn't that be similar to "guest house"? Anyhoo, I googled the terms. The good ol' AARP had this article: Googling three of the...
2
2

How to locate floor outlets if usage is unknown?
I am finishing up the electrical wiring phase of my project. The only thing left to do wiring wise are the tankless water heater and the floor outlets, and the floor outlets are driving me insane. I...
11
11

Symmetrical vs. asymmetrical building layout
Isn't the symmetrical building layout tactically more disadvantageous because the enemy would only need to see part of the layout to be able to guess what the rest looks like? If the enemy knows...
10
10

Re: Kash 4 Keys
You are addressing squatting in general. You latch on to the "homeless" aspect. Yet the bulk of the article wasn't about that, was it? Certainly the subject of this very thread should point you to...
1
1

"...Paris is miraculous in no small measure because modern architects have not been able to get their hands on it."
Antimodernist Léon Krier designs urban environments to human scale.