Wire size for 60 AMP service 65 feet away from main panel

I want to put a 60 amp breaker box out front and build 3 electrical pugs that can handle 20 amps each to plug in 3 different controllers for my christmas lights. The distance from my main electrical box is 65 feet. What size wire would I need to use?

Reply to
John McCloskey

You are better off running 3 20amp circuts from your main box it will be cheaper and you should use #12/2 romex or if you insist on running the 60 amp sub pannel run #4/3 romex its good for upto 95 amps

Reply to
Anonymous