3 of my inside outlets went out ..

3 of my living room power outlets are not working.. i also replace the power fuse switch from power box to see if that might help..I notice the switch would pop and spark would come out when switching to On ...
Reply to
Anonymous

I assume you are either using too much electricity or your sockets have completely blown out. Either way this matter shoud not be take delicately, and i hope you have called a local electrician to take a look.

Reply to
disqus_1ldADFwgs4