wood stick resisting snapping

Oh. Right.

Please update my suggestion to:

Next choice would be a cut-down pool cue.

Reply to
HeyBub

What happened to "the customer is always right"?

Reply to
Doug Miller

That particular saying has never been accurate. Some customers are just wrong.

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

LOL - I understand. And I agree with you that reflexology is a load of bunk; in fact, I think I'd put it a little more strongly than that. Just the same, if somebody was willing to pay me to make such an instrument for him, I'd do it without hesitation.

Reply to
Doug Miller

C'mon ya'll. It seems we're making something difficult out of something simple.

The guy wants something small to push with - for whatever reason. Our (ex)President was able to figure out something the same size and shape using (genus, species) Nicotiana tabacum and it held up to the stress.

He said he's a novice. Without knowing what tools and supplies he has at his disposal, if he were in the US I'd say get a 1/2 inch dowel or a clothes closet hanger rod, a rasp, and sandpaper and have at it. A 4' dowel would give him 8 shots at it.

Whatever he has left he can make magic wands or chopsticks with.

Reply to
<Joe

I was thinking he could cut the shaft off of graphite golf clubs. You can get them cheap enough right after someone has a really bad game.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski