Wood Movement Redux

I have asked a couple questions recently about wood movement in a table I was building, sparking a lively thread.

In case you want to see the finished product...

the picture does not do it justice; it is a very pretty natural butternut.

I will let you know if it survives the summer swelling.

Reply to
toller

The picture may not do it justice, but it could live in my house any day.

Nice work!

Tim Douglass

Tim Douglass