What is it? CXCII

Ft. Rucker, Al. in the early '70s: They found a dashboard for a '66 GTO, a case of motor oil, a propane torch and other car parts along with two tool boxes. They just looked at each other, then at me. One started to say something, then shook his head and walked out, followed buy the other inspector. One of them muttered, Damn Weathervision section! as he walked down the hall to the next room. ;) Another inspection was a group from the Pentagon, inspecting command companies. he told my captain that i had the cleanest and neatest room he'd seen on over a dozen bases and asked who's room it was. When he heard I was just an E2 with a private room he got upset, then changed his mind. "Anyone who can keep a room like this deserves to keep it". I didn't argue. I was on call at odd hours, on separate rations, and the idiots I had shared a four man room with were slobs, and at least one thief. I was the only one in that barracks with Cable TV in my room, too. :)

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Jeremy Pleedle

I agree...have you seen the Billy Mays infomercials on the steam engine test equipment? So annoying!

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Spammer -B-Gone!

Reply to
Jeremy Pleedle

I removed a curry stain from my tablecloth with oxyclean. I was most impressed. Please see my other post for my opinion on steam cleaners. Not at all like the adverts, they don't tell us the tiles will fall off!

Reply to
Mrs Bonk

You wouldn't get curry stains on your tablecloth if you'd stop combing horses in your kitchen.

Have you thought of washing your hands before you play scrabble? Then you wouldn't have to steam clean the board during games.

Reply to
Enumerator