TS Question

No one mentioned the TS-Aligner Jr?

you want to align the blade to the miter slot

If you want to align the fence to the miter slot

If you want to align the fence to the miter slot

If you want to check that the blade is square (or any other angle) to the table

If you want to check runout on your saw arbor

If you want to check knives setting in joiner/jointer

If you want to check infeed and outfeed tables on joiner to cutter head

If you want to check drill bit to table for sqaure

If you want to check run out on your drill press and or bit

: : : This tool will do the job - accurately.

Better to know than to assume.

charlie b

Reply to
charlie b

Yeah, it's the damn blade you just hung on it. Just crank it up all the way and use any cnveniently-sized square to chack it (you have those?) Don't touch the teeth, OK? Man, why do you think everthing has to be perfect? I do perfect work for a living and believe me, it ain't the table saw where I look for it.

Reply to
RM MS

Same here.

Reply to
B A R R Y

I will give you the benefit of knowing why your method of squaring a blade

90 degrees to the table will not always work rather than your answer of Horse Shit.

Not all blades have parallel sides. Many are hollow ground.

Reply to
Leon