TruMatch(R) or 'Wavy bit'.

I have been asked about this many times. My shop runs on this concept.

also does a wonderful job aligning and preparing an on-site assembly for island panels, using pocket screws, and a a near-perfect flat seam.

A dream for laminate countertops which need to be assembled on the job.. ( of course not for the post-formed variety...but then again.. who does that these days?)

Needs a real straight edge:

have no affiliation with the supplier I linked to, but the URL works so you can see the products.

Both products are available from:

no affiliation other than that Tom Pinske had the balls and commitment to solve a lot of fabrication issues back in the days of solid surface infancy. He earned my loyalty a long time ago.

Robatoy