ToolKraft 10" Radial Arm Saw

*** GRAND OPENING GOING OUT OF BUSINESS SALE - NOTHING DOWN SAME AS CASH! ***

A friend dropped off a ToolKraft 10" RAS at my shop. I already have one; and would like to find a new home for this one. It's a slightly older version of mine (follow link below to see mine) and needs a bit of work and a new table top - but the motor seems to run OK.

If you'd like to carry it home, it's yours - but you will have to pick it up at my shop because I don't plan to crate or ship it myself.

E-mail me to schedule pick-up.

Morris Dovey