Steam bent rings

I recently saw finger rings that were neither turned or carved but rather bent. I could not see any seams in the photos. Also the rings were offered in different woods on the outside and inside. Inlays were also avaiable.

Anyone with any experience or knowledge about bending items this small and willing to share it, the information would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

Reply to
RB Jones