Source for Fiber Barrels

done.

Reply to
bridger

Thank you!

Reply to
Greg Millen

*OOPS!*

'thanks.com' is a _real_ domain. Using somebody else's domain-name _without_ their permission, is a _bad_ idea.

The top-level domain '.invalid' is reserved expressly for this purpose. Anything under it is guaranteed never to be a 'real' domain.

It also tells folks, immediately, that there's no point in trying to send mail to that address.

May I suggest using something like " snipped-for-privacy@email.invalid" ?

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

yeah, I went and checked. there's a placeholder there for thanks.com. I *really* doubt that there is a mail server recieving any mail at thanks.com addresses. maybe in a year or so I'll go look again. if it looks like there could actually be somebody at snipped-for-privacy@thanks.com I'll consider changing it. betcha it never happens, though.

Reply to
bridger

Gee, what a nice guy you are.

Reply to