Slat bed question

I'm definitely gonna go with M&T's now.

Got ya. Ok. But if one of the rails has to move up a tad on one end to make up for any taper error, than the joint for that rail to post will not be 90 degrees. Correct?

This is all worst case scenario for me. I'm not sure if taper will be a problem at all. I didn't start thinking about this potential problem until recently (after starting).

Yep. I don't think I have a bow. All edges have been jointed.

Reply to
Stoutman

Tue, Feb 6, 2007, 4:22pm @. (Stoutman) doth need to get back to sleep: I am working on my foot/head board rails.

I've read the other posts too. Check this. A pichoor is worth a bunch o' words.

those who have the patience to do simple things perfectly will acquire the skill to do difficult things easily.

- Johann Von Schiller

Reply to
J T

Did you want the CAD file or the JPEG rendering?

Reply to
Stoutman

Either/both would be nice. :>)

Reply to
LQQK

A couple JPEGS are on my webpage. If you want a different angle let me know.

Reply to
Stoutman