SEMI-OT - E-mails

Mine are "Reply Group", "Reply" and "Forward" on OE(newsgroups).

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

Don't forget Ignore and Block Sender. :)

Reply to
Lee Michaels

Ain't public media a bitch? Curious - do you give the mailman grief for junk mail or contact senders of unsolicited mail? You're whining about two semi-solicited emails. Wish I had that complaint. Wanna swap unwanted emails? Like I tell my grandson - cry harder! Mark

Reply to
Mark

Yabbut, those aren't on my toolbar, they're under the "message" drop down menu.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

I said I wasn't sure which one. It might have been Netscape or an older version of OE. I know I ran across one that had that behaviour and quickly moved on to something else.

Bill Ranck Blacksburg, Va.

Reply to
ranck