seeking high-gloss, waterborne clearcoat

I'm wondering if there are some new products out there that fit this bill:

-Very high, deep gloss

-Waterborne, water-based (no 2-pack urethanes please. I specifically want to get away from the hassles.)

-Absolutely no hint of ambering, yellowing - perfectly water clear is a must. Some projects will put this clear over a bright white surface, so any amber/yellow hint is a no-go.

-UV resistance is not requirement, as items will primarily be kept indoors.

-Intend to shoot material through conventional spray equipment

-Readily available - I.e. I'm not an industrial user

Lots of finishes I see in retail stores are either not glossy enough (minwax polycrylic, or have some sort of yellowing/ambering tendencies).

Ideally, this finish would *look* like what you can get with a 2-pack urethane, but without such extreme need for UV/weather resistance and without the safety hassles.

Reply to
nemoblack

You might give Compliant Systems a look, their Enduro finish is very glossy and durable (used for bar tops).

I'm wondering if there are some new products out there that fit this >bill: >

Reply to
Malathan