Seeking Fixer-Upper for Commercial Photo Shoot

Hi - I'm looking for a house location in a minor state of decay to shoot an ad for Broan(still photography), which makes oven hoods. We would pay $1500 for a day to come in and shoot at the right place. The place would probably need to be a Victorian with high ceilings, big rooms, peeling paint in Eastern or Central MA, Southern NH, or Northern CT, or

RI. I'm basically looking for a big wreck of a Victorian. If this project sound interesting to you, please email me back or call the number below. Thanks, Chris Sammartano Team, the Agency, Inc. snipped-for-privacy@digiscout.com

617-839-2079 cell
Reply to
chris