RotoZip does it again!!!

For any of you folks who haven't yet bought a RotoZip...with the ZipMate attachment...you don't know what a great tool yer missin'!!

I'm refinishing out kitchen cabinets...and bought some Ready Strip (great product, BTW) for the face. But I didn't want to wait that long to start on the door and drawer facings. So I took them outside and stripped them with the RotoZip.

About 20 minutes per door...thru about a dozen layers of all kinds of paint! And I don't think I took ANY wood of the doors. There was some scribbling in pencil on the backside of a couple of the doors...and I was able to feather off the paint so that the writing didn't even come off! Then I hit it again to take the pencil marks off.

Two passes to take off all the paint! Just start at the top of the door and run it down.

I used the RotoZip last year to strip 100 years of paint from most of my windows. Just a great little tool for this...if you can take the work outside or don't mind the mess inside.

And I use the router attachment quite a bit, too...for small workloads.

Its basic capabilities, of course, are well known. I just recently used it...with the basic cutting tip...to trim out some aluminum siding for some vinyl windows I put in.

And, no...I have no financial interest in RotoZip.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Trent©

you're not only a user, you're the president

Reply to
joe