Re: SEMI-OT - UPHOLSTERING A CONCRETE STAIR

JOAT presents:

like a job from the clown who did my front porch and stairs with green

outdoor carpet. Now, I have to figure out how to lift it, get the adhesive off, and hope the concrete is paintable afterwards.

Ugh.

Charlie Self

We thought, because we had power, we had wisdom. Stephen Vincent Benet

Reply to
Charlie Self

On 20 Jul 2003 19:01:18 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.combleah (Charlie Self)Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Charlie: once you get the astro turf off your porch, use naphtha, or lighter fluid to remove the adhesive from the concrete. its a long slow process, but works well.

Traves

Reply to
Traves W. Coppock