RE: OT: 10-03 Boat Pics

Haven't gotten far enough to do any finish joinery yet, so no pics of furniture type construction; however, for those of you who might be wondering what keeps me out of the bars at night and away from wild women on the weekends, below is a link to the latest boat pics.

S/A: Challenge, The Bullet Proof Boat (Under Construction in the Southland) Visit for pictures

There are no problems, only varying degrees of challenging opportunity.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Holy mackeral Lew;

How big is your new toy? Those are vans and cars in the background are they not? Do your neighbors call you Noah?

Would you be so kind as to give us any specifics on it? LOA, power etc.

Thanks and a grand undertaking!

Dan Harriman Orange, Texas

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:gNlob.8986$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Dan

When you finish that monster, it should be a floating bar complete with wild women, so just consider it an investment!

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Craig

I thought it was your face ;-)

Just kidding, I couldn't pass that one up!

Reply to
Donnie Vazquez

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 04:45:00 GMT, "Lew Hodgett" brought forth from the murky depths:

That'll be -next- week, right? (I should talk, huh? ;)

Smart.

Foolish.

below is a link to the latest boat pics.

-- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life. ---- --Unknown

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Wow! This is very cool! I dabble just a bit in boat building now, more on the size of 16 feet and under, but hope to some day build a boat of that size. Defenently post more info on your boat, size, construction methods, and plan would be interesting.

Thanks!

Reply to
Bryan

LOA = 55 ft; Beam = 16 ft, Displacement = 60,000 lbs.

It is a double head sail ketch with a marinized 6 cyl, 120 HP, John Deere tractor engine for auxilary power.

Looks like the web page is screwed up. Had that info there.

Sometimes.

When finished, I'll call it home.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Whatcha gonna do for a shop then? :)

Reply to
Silvan

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 00:53:07 -0500, Silvan scribbled

I met one guy in Big Bay, BC (while sailing north of Desolation Sound) who had a WWing shop in the 60' Sharpie he was building and living in.

Luigi Replace "no" with "yk" twice in reply address for real email address

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi