plywood or presswood

Because you wet it.

Reply to
dadiOH

No, it's not. It won't be dry for weeks. ______________

You can't. _______________

Because you wet it. And on just one side from the looks of it. The wet side expanded. Expanded = wider. Wider on one side = warp.

Reply to
dadiOH

I wetted both sides, probably more on one side than the other. .I flipped it over so the good side rests on the floor, This morning it was almost straight. 3 corners flat on the floor and the fourth one sticking up 3/4 of an inch. I placed the weights over the table again and I see tonight what happens. The board is relatively dry now.. maybe a few days to dry again..? k

Reply to
lerameur

I wetted both sides, probably more on one side than the other. .I flipped it over so the good side rests on the floor, This morning it was almost straight. 3 corners flat on the floor and the fourth one sticking up 3/4 of an inch. I placed the weights over the table again and I see tonight what happens. The board is relatively dry now.. maybe a few days to dry again..? k

Reply to
lerameur

I would like to know if by adding USP mineral oil on the board it will do the same as adding water, meaning will it twist again. Or once it has been straight for a few days, the wood will not be as much to warp ??

ken

Reply to
lerameur