Ping: Larry Jaques - Re plate Joiner

Use your imagination and/or zen it (sit still for long period, with arms folded and pregnant countenance) and it will eventually be revealed to you ... ;)

Reply to
Swingman

After due consideration, I have declared it "Just another damned Texicanism", sir. Thank you for your time.

P.S: My recent loss of 32 pounds (bringing me within 8 pounds of my svelte swimmer's profile in high school) ensures that nobody will perceive me as having a pregnant countenance. Can you say the same thing? ;) (As my face loses fat, I'm getting Dad's old jowls, tho.) Aging sucks.

-- The great thing about getting older is that you don't lose all the other ages you've been. -- Madeleine L'Engle

Reply to
Larry Jaques