OT: Why is it called 'Iowa'?

Waving a white flag?

Reply to
Mike M

Wed, Jun 6, 2007, 11:23am snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Mike=A0M) did sayeth: "Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes balls to get old!"

Well that explains a lot about some old women I've met.

JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T
< Well that explains a lot about some old women I've met.

What??? Did you check????

Reply to
Mike M

Robatoy wrote: | On Jun 6, 8:43 am, "Morris Dovey" wrote: || Mike in Arkansas wrote: || ||| IOWA?? huh, here in Arkansas we pronounce that OHIO || || Ok - I suppose it was for my friends in Arkansas that I added maps || to my web site showing where Iowa is located... :-D | | When you look at the big USA map, we're not that far from each | other...but tell me.. how did a yellow state vote?

Cautiously.

Morris Dovey

Wed, Jun 6, 2007, 1:30pm snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Mike=A0M) doth asketh: What??? Did you check????

Nope. I don't have the balls.

JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T

Everything quoted below to simply use up bandwidth and break with the newest of internet traditions...

Now... My REAL question: What is the source for this list?

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Nope. I don't have the balls.

Bah! Kids!!!!

Reply to
Mike M

Wed, Jun 6, 2007, 3:32pm snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Mike=A0M) Bah! Kids!!!!

Nope, vasectomy in 1980.

I'm 66 now, and I've learned to appreciate older women. You know,

21, 22, 23.

JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T

Nope, vasectomy in 1980.

I'm 66 now

Great age! When's the apocalypse?

, and I've learned to appreciate older women. You know,

21, 22, 23.

Too old for me.

Reply to
Mike M

Mon, Jun 11, 2007, 3:41pm snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com (Mike=A0M) doth sayeth: Too old for me.

16 will get you 20.

JOAT If a man does his best, what else is there?

- General George S. Patton

Reply to
J T

14 will get you 12

(MY 14-year old daughter will get you 12 (gauge))

Reply to
Robatoy
16 will get you 20.

Not if I'm 17.