OT - Hail Storm

A troll was driving home after work, and got caught in a really bad hailstorm. Its car was covered with dents, so the next day it took it to the repair shop.

The shop owner saw that it was a troll, so he decided to have some fun. He told it just to go home and blow into the tail pipe really hard, and all the dents would pop out.

So, the troll went home, got down on its hands and knees and started blowing into the car's tailpipe. Nothing happened. It blew a little harder, and still nothing happened. Its roommate, another troll, came home and said, "What are you doing?" The first troll told it how the repairman had instructed it to blow into the tailpipe in order to get all the dents to pop out. Its roommate rolled its eyes and said... "HELLLLOWW .. You gotta roll up the windowwwws..."

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

You anti-trollite, you!

Reply to
Larry Bud

This MUST be a blonde joke.

Reply to
Larry Bud

This kind of trollophobic behavior simply must stop!

Are you without any sensitivity whatsoever !?!

Think how poor Davey Eisan will fee when he reads this!

(watson - who has now used his monthly quota of quotation marks - and it's only the eighth - sigh...)

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

Tue, Feb 8, 2005, 11:31am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Larry=A0Bud) claims: This MUST be a blonde joke.

No. It USTA be a blonde joke. But since I've met some really intelligent blondes, but never seen a troll that wasnt't a total dork, it just seemed the right thing to do.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Tue, Feb 8, 2005, 3:08pm snipped-for-privacy@erehwon.com (Tom=A0Watson) asks: Are you without any sensitivity whatsoever !?!

Hey, I am very sensitive. In fact, I have sensitivity I've never even used, and probably never will.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

Plus, you don't get a whole bunch of angry letters from tr...., wait a minute, yes you do, but then you'd get a whole bunch of angry letters from trolls regardless. You're right, net loss is zero.

Mark & Juanita

JT Says

I wonder if that could be bottled up and sold on ebay....

Knothead

Reply to
Knothead

We could maybe go in together? I've apparently got some of this "tact" stuff that I'm not using.

Dave "Yeah? So what's your point?" Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Wed, Feb 9, 2005, 3:58pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@spamcop.net (Dave=A0Hinz) says: We could maybe go in together? I've apparently got some of this "tact" stuff that I'm not using.

Hey, yeah. I've got a bunch of that I'll never use.

JOAT Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.

- David Fasold

Reply to
J T

It doesn't sell well. Mostly because only partially-filled containers are ever offered. It seems that sellers consistently respond incorrectly to the caution that "it would not be tact-full" to do this thing.

As for the _original_ idea, the "packaging" is wrong there, too. You do much better soaking long (say 8"-ish) thin sticks in it, and letting them dry. Then the customers simply ignite said stick, and bask in the fumes therefrom -- when they're feeling "in-sense-itive", that is.

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

I assure you, mine is rarely if ever used. Ask around. The container would definately be full of it.

Hm. Maybe some sort of disclaimer.

Yes, but what kind of (checks newsgroup) wood then?

AHA! Make it out of poison ivy, and that'll definately improve their sensitivity. Might want another disclaimer, though.

Reply to
Dave Hinz