OT -- An eyeful a day keeps the doctor away

An eyeful a day keeps the doctor away by Jonathan Hayter

Staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and makes them live longer, a new survey reveals. Researchers have discovered that a 10-minute ogle at women's breasts is as healthy as half-an-hour in the gym.

A five-year study of 200 men found that those who enjoyed a longing look at busty beauties had lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rates compared to those who did not get their daily eyeful.

Dr. Karen Weatherby, who carried out the German study, wrote in the New England Journal of Medicine: "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well endowed female is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics workout. Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation."

"There is no question that gazing at women's breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of a stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."

There you have it; indisputable proof. So ladies, if you happen to notice a man taking a gander for a prolonged period of time, just think of it as preventive medicine.

Reply to
Lee K

Interesting that the NEJM does NOT list ANY articles by a Dr. K. Weatherby

Good spoof

John

Reply to
John

John...

Would you mind checking just one more time?

Reply to
Morris Dovey

Wonder if my SWMBO would buy into this...

Reply to
Chris Richmond - MD6-FDC ~

maybe it's in the archives....

Reply to
Bob

Not in my household. ;-(

Nova

Dern! A while back I had the picture that went with this, but apparently have scrapped it.

Reply to
Norman D. Crow

This proves a long held assertion:

"More than an eye full is a waste."

(or, something like that...)

Regards, Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

No, check out the stacks...

Reply to
Australopithecus scobis

Reply to
Peter Shull

-Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Reply to
Peter Shull

Frankly, Peter, I don't give a damn about the research in this one case, and I'm not going to take any chances with my health. I am going to ogle breasts today (at least two!) and no damned research to the contrary is going to stop me!

;-)

circulation."

Reply to
Glen

Reply to
George

LOL. "Take two glances and call me in the morning. If that doesn't work we might have to institute full ogle therapy."

Reply to
Peter Shull

It doesn't affect me a b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bit.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Mine elbows me if she see's something I might like to look at. :)

Jim > You're not supposed to look while SWMBO's around.

Reply to
Jim

I think that was "mouthful" :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Maybe the cardiologist, but I suspect a visit to the orthopedic surgeon will be in order. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA

Reply to