New Stihl MS200T - stalls after refueling or during use....

Premium is supposed to have anti-varnish ingredients, though I've read that regular does, too. I use premium, because the book said so. The oil has fuel stabilizers, too.

Do NOT use gasohol.

My mower, blower, and splitter engines say drain, put oil in the cylinder, and cycle it a couple times for storage.

Reply to
George

Right. If low is lean, you can get sag when opening the throttle. If high is also lean, it can sag more or die. Excessive lean causes poor running and excess heat, so get it right.

Reply to
Wilson Lamb