McGraw-Edison Grinder info needed

I just picked up a McGraw-Edison Power House 71107 grinder with two

4.5" grinding wheels.

The on/off switch is broken. I would like to find an exploded parts diagram so I can see clearly how to open it up (rather than just unscrewing every screw I can see until something falls off :-)).

The on/off switch is a slide switch apparently riveted to the case. I would hope this would be a relatively easy thing to replace.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Guy

Reply to