Lee Valley does it again!

It's true that there's a new VHS vs. Beta thing coming for the next generation high definition big capacity discs, but Sony's technology is just one of the new standards. One of them will win. The early adopters who buy the wrong machine will be screwed.

Reply to
Silvan

Not if you are careful in choosing. Years ago many people were buying the Commodore computer. I figured it was foolish and instead, bought the TI

44a. After all, Texas Instrument would be making those computers and supporting them for years to come. Maybe I should upgrade?
Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

It was the TI99-4A and I went with it also. Advertised by Bill Cosby. I also bought property advertised by Pat Boone. Sucks to be us.

- Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Doug Winterburn wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com:

Still got mine in the basement. Along with a bunch of other useless crap. But it served its purpose, I got my first taste of programming on that sucker.

Isn't Boone (or someone similar) now hawking gold (coins?) on the TV? Maybe I should get some of those ....

Regards, JT

Reply to
John Thomas

Expect machines that are capable of playing both (HD-DVD, Blu-Ray) technologies. They aren't so different from a hardware standpoint.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Daly

Reply to