Kick back in the dick

I would agree somewhat but only if the push stick is of the type the has lots of top down pressure. I think even then it would be 10 times safer to use a proper operation with no possibility of binding, as I will do forever from now on.

Useless push stick:

push stick:

SonomaProducts.com

--------------------------------------------- Another one I like is the simple one shown on a WoodSmithShop episode.

A simple 2x4 about 12" long with about a 1/2" x 10"-11" notch cut in both top and bottom with a band saw.

Neat and simple.

Functions I appreciate these days.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

This URL shows how to make 2x4 push blocks shown on WoodSmithShop.

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I like the tubafor idea. Maybe make it similar to the other by using a tubasix and scrolling in an uphandle.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

---------------------------------- Personally I like the tubasix rather than the tubafor.

Probably not necessary, but helps reduce my pucker factor.

Neat, simple, SAFE and no handle needed.

SAFE works for me.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

I've heard of people sticking phone books in their aprons to act like body armor, but that'd make for a rather bulky codpiece.

Reply to
Father Haskell

Cut yourself a 1" wide block. Inset a couple of HF supermagnets into the bottom. Stick it to your saw cabinet when you're not using it.

Reply to
Father Haskell