Hitachi 10 in. Sliding Cmpd Mitre vs Bosch 10 in. Sliding Cmpd Mitre

Looking to find some advice on my next major tool purchase. I am a working artist looking to put together a workshop and am interested in purchasing either the:

Hitachi C10FSH 10" Dual Bevel Slide Compound Mitre Saw or the Bosch 3915 10" Slide Compound Miter Saw .

I was hoping someone in the great wide open capitalist market could shed some advice on either of these two saws. I have perused most of the reviews and postings I could about these two saws independently but was looking for some more first hand experience comparing the two specifically. Thanks for any advice.

.-eddie park

Reply to
eddie

Jamie Norwood