Help please with joint naming

Vaughn wrote:

So you did. I apologize.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
Gerald Ross wrote:

No need thanks for making the search fun as opposed to work ;-)
Will defiantly be back for more info as we expand the coarse
Vaughn wrote:

OOPS. There you go again.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
Gerald Ross wrote:

Bad habits dye hard ;-), plus I AM going to use this for all time now ;-)

And the spelling police have made another raid. Funny how these types zero in on spelling and miss the message. If you want to change the world's view on proper language and spelling, start at the top. Call the pres. who thinks he's a 'Marcan', then move to the 'Mercan' and at least take rip out of 'Dubya'. Then move down to the guy who thinks that potato is spelled with an 'E'. You get how this should go??
If I had an answer to this poser, you'd be reading it now. The British language is different than Canadian - is different than 'Mercan' - is different 'Down Under'. There is divergence in terminologies. The suggestion that the writer of the question may have been less than proficient in woodwork terminology in probably correct. I doubt that you can get universal agreement on what should have been in the blank space.
Pete