Glass moves on coffee table

I think you hit the nail on the head for this guy. LOL

Reply to
Leon

Get rid of the glass, problem solved.

Reply to
Leon

RE: Subject

Turn the kid over to a dog trainer.

About 6 weeks and $1,000.00 should solve the problem.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Well, if the child's too young to teach, then you have a problem since you don't wish to mar the wood finish. Two options jump out at me:

1) a small bit of that 3M material that they use for the REMOVABLE wall hooks. Not supposed to damage the finish but... 2) When company is not present in the home, how about a pair of nylon straps with either Velcro or nylon snap buckles beneath the table. One centered in each dimension should keep the glass from sliding off and keep little Johnny or Julie from being "Julienned" by the glass.

What the heck, it'll only be for a year. After all, if the child hasn't been taught to leave it alone by then...

Reply to
Say What?