Furniture Plans Simmilar to Restoration Hardware Pieces

I am trying to find some plans for a bedroom dresser or armoire similar to those in the restoration hardware catalogue. If anyone knows where I might find plans for similar cabinets, I would be most appreciative.

Thanks. Alan Rudson snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

Reply to
Rudson Family

Assuming you are talking about mission style furniture, keep an eye on Wood Magazine. They are on a real mission furniture rush lately. Their last issue featured plans and building instructions for a Mission style bed. They promise plans for matching bed stand and upright dresser in coming issues. The photos they show are of a 'gentlemans' style of dresser. Take a look at the last page of the current issue.

Reply to
RonB