FS: PC plunge router based

#6931 router base that has had some parts removed. I have no idea why I kept this thing, but if you've got $5 and shipping costs for a sacrificial router base, it's yours. I'm in the Milwaukee-Chicago area, and I'll send pictures to anyone who wants them.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall

Looks like a smart guy leaped at it and another smart guy was just a little late, so I'll consider it sold.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Schmall