FS jet tools wood shop

must sell due to stroke. all brand new (never even pluged in to power) jet table saw JWCS-10a with 52" bessimeyer fence in the box table top mat'l.

240 ac motor

jet jointer jj-8cs

jet 18" band saw with 3 blades (still on pallet) jwbs18

paid $3750 make offer must sell !!! snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com michel (954)428-3490 any time for details

fsteddie

Cut the guy a break. Sometimes postings don't show up on some servers.

More important though, is the reason for selling. I'm glad you still have your health in spite of the fact the OP does not. Can you imagine buying the shop of your dreams and not be able to ever use it? Dreadful eh?

Maybe I'm being a little soft here, but "stuff" happens. My brother just lined up everything so he could retire on 12/31. New house completed and paid for, pension, etc. Except he died on 12/4. Enjoy life. Appreciate your health and ability to make sawdust. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

some people get the world with a fence around it, and have to bitch about the color or the hight of the fence, eh fsteddie?

thanks fer trying to understand my predicament, edwin

Grandpa

Will you sell any of these separately? I might know someone interested in the table saw. John Please reply to group since my email is messed up.

Reply to
jkl

I have emailed you on 2 occassions and am interested but I haven't heard asything from you. How bout emailing me soI can ask some questions..thanks, john

Reply to
myxpykalix

I would be interested in the rails and fence if you can sell the saw seperately. They will fit on a JWTS-10cw, right? Have they been installed, or are they in the box?

Reply to
Subw00er

to split the shop, would be expensive and really inconvienient, as i can't afford to store them as it is.

as i said in original post, ALL are brand new and, never even set up.

Damn. Condolences from N. Michigan.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

do you still have these items? very interested.

Reply to
RemodGuy