Fence extension for DW744

Jeesh, third question for today, must be close to using up my allotment. The fence extension I made from the white covered shelving matl. is warped so time to find something else. Anybody got any ideas for something better that I can attach to the original fence on this saw? Ah Ha, Maybe I found just the thing at McMaster Carr, some rectangular alum. structural tube, have to call and check it out, need to make sure it is straight. But suggestions still welcome. Thanks again.

Reply to
Paul O.

I saw an article once where a fence was made by gluing several layers of MDF, turning it on the side, using that for the face, and then overlaying with a slick material. This way what is typically the edge of MDF becomes one layer of the face - if you know what I mean. Concept seems to leave little room, actually 0, for warpage...

Reply to
C Carruth