Driveway Made Of Wood?

Hmmmm - that sounds suspiciously like "everyone is out of step but me" and somewhat reinforces the "theocracy" caution.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

"Robatoy"

Rob, You crack me up. You must have had a very slow week and knowing that winter is closing in on the frozen tundra, you hijacked this thread just for giggles.

Here, Rob - you should get a kick out of this site. :)

Teamcasa

you might find this interesting:

bridgerfafc

How dare you suggest that! I stand behind my views like I would stand behind Ann Coulter. (Mind you, she'd be going: Ouchie-OUCH!!" for a few days.)

She's the Madonna of politics. No talent..but knows that 'shock' sells. Her crap is as obvious as an alcoholic's morning fart on an elevator.

So you are suggesting that I would stir the pot for a few yuks? Okay...maybe.... but make sure you get to the village square Oct 5. This can't go on, Dave. This shit is heading straight for an uprising. That always sheds blood. And...how-the-hell are we going to feed the 150 million Americans streaming across our borders into Canada?

All the intelligent people the USA has to offer will be here in Canada.

What will be left, will be Bush voters with guns. NOT good! You KNOW they can't shoot straight, and will cause some damage.. till they find a 16-year-old page to cuddle up to.

Stir shit...me???

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to
Robatoy

I had something to say. 'They' didn't like it.

Don't you feel safe now?

------------------

Teamcasa wrote:

[...]

Stir trouble...me???

Naa

Reply to
Robatoy

OP was thinking about oak. White oak would be the choice, red oak is porous and rots readily.

Other domestic woods that might be better are black locust, very hard and rot resistant, and osage orange (aka bodark, or hedge).

Reply to
fredfighter

Well put.

Reply to
TBM

It is on the Case campus, between Euclid and Bellflower, and just East off of Ford.

It was a cool place to live while I was in school. I doubt it has changed much in the last 20 years (it certainly hadn't in the 30 years before I got there!)

David

Lew Hodgett wrote:

Reply to
David

David wrote: > It is on the Case campus, between Euclid and Bellflower, and just East > off of Ford.

It was a cool place to > live while I was in school. I doubt it has changed much in the last 20 > years (it certainly hadn't in the 30 years before I got there!)

Those are some very complete directions.

Had totally forgot about that part of town.

Back in my day, which was probably 30 years before you, there were a couple of neat pizza joints there as well as the places up in "Little Italy" on the hill.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett