Bad Tool....

I use a bow saw for really rough cuts simply because it is so fast...

Well, I bought a new one at Loews this past weekend and had to cut a 6 x

6...

About 2" thru, the saw was binding and not stroking at all... I flipped it to all four sides and had the same issue on every side...

Then it hit me. The daggone blade was made wrong. They forgot the kerf or off-set blade tips to make the cut wider than the blade body... The tips could cut just fine until the body got in there and bound up!!!

...So now I get to return the entire thing and look at the next one very closely first.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
Joe AutoDrill

"Aerobic benefit small kerf bow saw" for sale!

I use a bow saw for really rough cuts simply because it is so fast...

Well, I bought a new one at Loews this past weekend and had to cut a 6 x

6...

About 2" thru, the saw was binding and not stroking at all... I flipped it to all four sides and had the same issue on every side...

Then it hit me. The daggone blade was made wrong. They forgot the kerf or off-set blade tips to make the cut wider than the blade body... The tips could cut just fine until the body got in there and bound up!!!

...So now I get to return the entire thing and look at the next one very closely first.

Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022

01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:
Spindle Drills:
Tapping:
Site:
Josepi

That's like the flush cut saw I bought from Lowe's - the teeth were set in one direction only, but on both edges of the blade - in opposite directions. JP

Reply to
Jay Pique